Optional Work Until April 6th

Hi Room 3 Families,

I thought I would post some optional work for your child to do until Monday, April 6th. Please see the list of optional work below:

  • RAZ Kids Reading and Quizzes
    • I will be giving direct feedback to each child through the app on their reading 
  • Draw a blueprint of your sustainable house 
    • Extension: build with LEGO or download Minecraft Education Edition App and build sustainable house on there 
  • Write a journal entry about the most fun thing you have done since social distancing! Record yourself on a video and post it on IRIS for Ms. Fournier to watch.

I hope this helps! I can't wait to begin online learning next week and reconnect with your children. I miss them all so much! 

Ms. Fournier

p.s. I sent Raz Kids login info to your email. If you did not receive it, please let me know.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Plan for April 6 - 10